Star Sighting Quilt Pattern
Here's a rundown of what you'll get in the pattern:
- 3 size options: Queen 96" x 96", Lap/Twin 72" x 72", and Baby 48" x 48"
- Fourteen pages containing over 40 color photos to guide you through every step
- Clever and time-saving construction methods
- Color options and ideas to customize your quilt
- Coloring page
- Access to videos to give you even more confidence to successfully complete this quilt top
- PDF instant delivery (no paper pattern)
Additional support and options:
For fans of foundation paper piecing, I have created optional templates for you to download and use! Not all parts of this quilt are conducive to paper piecing, but for the outlined star point portions, it's a great option for perfect points.
I love quilting a quilt! It's kind of "my thing" and one of my favorite parts. Because I didn't want to leave ya hangin' on that important step, I've written a very thorough blog post (accessible to everyone) showing all four versions of this quilt that I've made. You'll get lots of closeup pictures of the quilting along with helpful links to more videos and online tutorials if you have a desire to execute some of the designs on your own.
One last thing: I'm here for you. I'm available should you have questions or need additional support. I also have a closed Facebook group that you are more than welcome to join and share your work, ask questions, or just talk quilt-talk with other quilters.
I'll leave you with a few glamour shots!
From a smart phone or tablet, save an image below, import it into the Recolor app and color any combination you can dream of! For additional info, see my tutorial (with video) here.
Interested in any of my other patterns? Check them out below: